NLC Apps are applications built using No- and Low-Code technology. The term NLC makes it clear that these applications can be easily and comprehensively adapted and extended with the help of No-/Low-Coding.
The technical basis is the NLC Platform ECAP (Enterprise Compliance and Agility Platform), which is particularly geared towards optimizing data- and document-intensive processes.
By means of No-Coding you can:
- Create and customize database applications
- Create and customize case management applications
- Set up and map macros, rule sets (such as SLAs), and business processes
- Design and customize user-specific interfaces
- Manage users and access/usage rights
- Easily analyze data in tabular and graphical form
- Combine reports and evaluations into individual dashboards
No-Coding usually already covers most of the functionality that is actually needed. The principle of Pareto efficiency applies here.
If necessary, the performance scope of the NLC Apps can be expanded quickly and efficiently with the help of Low-Coding. Pre-built NLC apps, such as the Master Data Manger, are available for this purpose. The platform allows the NLC apps to be comprehensively modified and further developed using Java (backend/server) and Java-Script / Angular (frontend/web).
All apps built on the NLC Platform can be linked and combined with each other (so-called App Families or NLC Suites). In this way, simple applications can be expanded step by step and extended to a comprehensive application landscape.
With NLC technology, you are productive from day one and have the ability to grow your applications with your needs.