In its basic configuration, the Enterprise Service Management Suite enables the creation and customization of database and case management applications, including rule-based creation and management of documents via No-/Low-Coding. Data and information on and from processes and documents can be used in graphical and tabular reports and combined into user-specific dashboards.
- Access and Authorization and Identity Management (AAIM)
- No-Code environment, for creating and customizing applications without writing code (NLC)
- Process engine according to the Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN)
- Case Management System according to the Case Management Modeling Notation (CMMN)
- Document Engine for rule-based creation of documents based on reusable objects (OOD)
- Development tools and interface to use Integrated Development Enviroments (EDI) to extend the NLC Suite and/or Platform
- Integration services, to connect third party systems and applications and to use pre-built connectors